CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It has been a while!

Probably around this time last year I decided I wanted to start a blog. I was very excited and thought I would make new posts at least once a week. Wow was I wrong! I am going to see if posting from my phone will be easier.

Yesterday I started The Bombshell Challenge. I am partaking in some Beachbody programs to improve me! Part of the program is Shakeology. I have NEVER drank a protein shake before yesterday. And only then did I take a sip. My first attempt was a FAIL! ;) Today was a little better. I am hope for an acquired taste! :) The challenge lasts for 90 days. By the end of the challenge, I hope Garrett and I will will be eating healthier. And in turn, have lost a few pounds. But shhh! Don't tell him! :) I am already sore from lifting the weights in the ChaLEAN Extreme workouts. I will post my before picture later and hopefully be able to see some process by day 30.

1 comments:

Russel Ramblings said...

You are so cute and little now! I can't imagine you any smaller but I can't wait to see how the program works!As soon as this little one is born you will have to get me signed up!!

Post a Comment